- Reservations: Accepted via call center (+82-2-1644-2255 / Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese), e-mail (email@example.com), and online.
- International taxis can be used without reservation by visiting the airport information desk.
- Operating hours: 24/7 (Call center: Monday-Friday 09:00-18:00 / Saturdays 09:00-13:00 / Closed Sundays & public holidays)
- Payment methods: Cash (Korean won), international credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, AMEX, Unionpay, JCB) or T-money.
- Website: www.intltaxi.co.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
T-Money (Bus and Subway)
- Convenience stores (GS25, CU, 7-Eleven, Ministop, Buy The Way, etc.) bearing the T-money or Cashbee logo
- Tmoney cards can also be purchased from ticket vending and card reload devices inside subway stations.
- To use the card for public transportation, you must tap your card when boarding and getting off buses or entering and exiting subway stations.
- Taxi (tap only when you get off)
- Subways serve as a convenient mean of transportation, probably the most favored public transportation by both Koreans and international visitors. Subways are currently available in five major cities consisting of the Seoul Metropolitan Area, which includes Seoul, Gyeonggi-do, and Incheon; Busan, Daegu, Gwangju and Daejeon.
- Subway Map: Download KakaoMetro in english
본문 상단으로 이동